Re: [TowerTalk] Source for Polyrod

To: "Pete Smith N4ZR" <n4zr@contesting.com>, "TowerTalk" <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Source for Polyrod
From: "Jeff Blaine" <keepwalking188@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 16:37:02 -0600
This product line was sold by polygon to another company.

I talked to polygon and the new company (I forget the name) and there seemed to be no one at the new company who knew what the fate of the product line was. The new company is pretty small. Further and importantly, the new company seemed to have no idea of how to roll the stock for transportation. After a few weeks of chasing it back and forth, I gave up.

At one point Stan K5GO talked about offering it in mid sized amounts but I don't know if he had worked out the supply chain or not. He may have taken it further than I did as I'm sure he would be dealing with more volume than the 1000' size I was looking for at the time.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: Pete Smith N4ZR