Re: [TowerTalk] Hermetic seals

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hermetic seals
From: Steve Maki <lists@oakcom.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 17:41:31 -0500
IME, in a typical zig zaggy trench with less than optimum corner bends and dirt that insists on getting into your glue, and a myriad of other defugalties that aren't anticipated while drawing it all out on paper, it's a miracle if the typical ham ends up with hermetically sealed joints in the ground, let alone the end terminations.

-Steve K8LX