Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower HDX-689 Sheave replacement

To: Rich Hallman - N7TR <rich@n7tr.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower HDX-689 Sheave replacement
From: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 20:58:18 -0700
According to Skip KJ6Y, the pulley's are custom made for UST.  The
bearing in the middle is OTS, but there is a rather involved
procedure to press it in without wrecking it, then you have
to make a series of dents in it to secure it in place.

Have you tried lubricating it to see if you can bring it back?

Rick N6RK