[TowerTalk] Yaesu G-5500 no meter movement

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Yaesu G-5500 no meter movement
From: "Robert G. Chimel, WA3LWR" <WA3LWR@epix.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 22:43:06 -0400
Hi,
After the high winds of hurricane Sandi, my satellite antenna system was looking down, not at the horizon. Finally got it down and after some minor repairs, the elevation and direction rotors are fine, but I have no movement on the meters in the control units. The relays are working properly, the lights light up, the transformer is fine. Any ideas what I might check next?
Thanks
Bob
--
Live Life as if you will die tomorrow. Plan as if you will live forever. Love for eternity.