[TowerTalk] Cable modem problem.

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cable modem problem.
From: Robert Serfas <x51bob@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 17:15:17 -0400
Tanks all, yes, I guess I should have posted my query on the RFI list, my bad,
but I do appreciate everyone's help and suggestions.
The cable modem goes directly to a wireless network, no CPU, and I'd bet the
Ethernet cable is the problem. The modem and router are located on the second
floor 30 feet or so from the antenna, so it might just be being overwhelmed by
the RF. the situation is temporary as we will be re-locating to my other house
soon and will start fresh there, hopefully without RFI issues.
I always enjoyed the tower talk forums and gained much useful information
there, hopefully I can contribute son small nugget of knowledge to help someone
else in need.

Best 73.

Bob/ N8PKN.

Sent from my iPad