Re: [TowerTalk] HDX-555

To: Brad Hyde <w5bk@live.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HDX-555
From: Richard Zalewski <dick.w7zr@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 10:29:20 -0700
Brad, Those statistics are probably correct.  Take a look at my website at
the HDX-555 installation.  I added my own motor a Dutton-Lainson SA9015AC
for just over $400.  Make sure it is without clutch.  Works great.  Contact
me directly with any questions.

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 10:22 AM, Brad Hyde <w5bk@live.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
> I have recently ordered the tower base and bolts for the HDX-555 and am
> waiting.  The man at Texas towers said only 20 percent of the people who
> order the HDX-555 also order the motor to crank it up.  My question is how
> hard is it to manually crank it up?  Is it really worth all the extra money
> to get the motorized version?
> Thanks,
> Brad
> W5BK

Tnx es 73
Richard W7ZR
www.w7zr.com

*Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer*