Re: [TowerTalk] FW: Vertical comparison question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FW: Vertical comparison question
From: "David C. Cole" <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 08:33:40 -0700
Hi,
I have a Gap Challenger, and the report on the antenna below would apply
with the exception of the frequencies mentioned...  The Challenger does
best on 40 and 20 in my case.  I have a more in depth review of it at:
http://nk7z.net/category/info/reviews/antenna-reviews/
It is the third review down from the top...

--
73's and Thanks,
Dave