Re: [TowerTalk] tilt tower

To: Brian Alsop <alsopb@nc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] tilt tower
From: Robert M0RCX <m6bfd@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 17:21:16 +0100
Hi Brian

Yes it does appear to be of good value. We all take the forces for granted but
to work safely need to stop and think.

This is why the club called a  halt to work and got out the slide rule.

We are hoping to document our findings in the interest of assisting others.

That's why this is a great hobby as there is so much shared experience out
there.

Thanks for your input.

73

Robert