Re: [TowerTalk] Alfaspid acoustic noise?

To: Jim Miller <jim@jtmiller.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Alfaspid acoustic noise?
From: Jerry Gardner <jerryw6uv@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 12:57:30 -0700
I have an Alfaspid RAK on my tower turning a TH-7DX. I cannot hear the
rotator at all on the ground (the rotator is at about the 55' level on my
tower). When I tested the rotator on the ground, I noticed that it did make
a grinding sound, but it wasn't very loud. Certainly much quieter than a
T2X or HAM-V.

Have you spoken with the Alfa Radio guys in Edmonton about this?