[TowerTalk] RE grounding of towers

To: "TowerTalk@contesting.com" <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE grounding of towers
From: Kathy Bookmiller <wb2aio@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 08:28:27 -0700 (PDT)
The heck with banishing to the Aegean or Adriatic-real banishment should be the
oceans around the southern oceans where landfall can be only made at places
such as South Sandwich, South Georgia, Heard and Bouvet where commiseration can
be given as "599 or 59 thanks for the new one" If that is to extreme, then some
time spent at BV9 or BS7 may be substituted as punishment. Restocking of
provisions can only be made at P5.
Kathy, W2NK