Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Grounding of tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Grounding of tower
From: "Patrick Greenlee" <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 13:02:42 -0500
Well put, Jim. Maybe the pagodas, if I recall what little I knew about old Japanese architecture, were made without metal even using wood pegs vice metal fasteners and so were not nearly the juicy target modern structures are.

To whomever first brought up Ufer grounding techniques recently here on this reflector, , thank you very much. This is good information that is not nearly enough widely known.

Patrick AF5CK

-----Original Message----- From: Jim Lux