Re: [TowerTalk] Transfer switch?

To: Tower and HF antenna construction topics. <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Transfer switch?
From: Al Kozakiewicz <akozak@hourglass.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 22:44:15 -0400
Thanks for the suggestions.  The obvious one - use the xceivers two antenna
outputs to switch between amps - eluded me until I started doing some of the
hookups.  Kind of a duh moment. A garden variety SPDT will work just fine for
the antenna system.

The solid state amp uses band and keying info from the transceivers acc jack,
so I did not need to worry about switching the keying line.

Al
AB2ZY