Re: [TowerTalk] Murphy rides again

To: RMorris <robrk@nidhog.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Murphy rides again
From: Mickey Baker <fishflorida@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 18:22:14 -0400
That debunks my brother's philosophy - "if, after you move, a year has
passed, you should preemptively discard any unopened boxes."

Keep those old boxes!

73,

Mickey N4MB

On Sunday, May 19, 2013, RMorris wrote:

> Does the Yaesu have a break, like the Ham M ?
> The movers "lost" my Ham M box.
> Three spring action toggle switches and a home made ohm meter worked fine.
>
> Found the controller a couple of years later in a box of dishes.
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On May 19, 2013, at 16:10, "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET <javascript:;>> wrote:
>
> > Have a 12v power supply that puts out a couple amps??  And an ohm meter??
> > You already have a spare rotor controller!
> >
> > David Robbins K1TTT
> > e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net <javascript:;>
> > web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net

Mickey Baker, N4MB
Fort Lauderdale, FL
*“Tell me, and I will listen. Show me, and I will understand. Involve me,
and I will learn.” *Teton Lakota, American Indian Saying.