Re: [TowerTalk] Creative Design Corp.

To: GW4BLE <steve.gw4ble@btconnect.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Creative Design Corp.
From: ronald long <rlong3@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 10:14:42 -0400
At 04:26 AM 5/31/2013, you wrote:
An Internet search of 'Create rotators' has often revealed an apparent lack of any sort of customer support, however my recent direct dealings with the company, in Kawasaki Japan has proved otherwise.

A query submitted via the 'contact' tab on their web site produced a quick response from their support team and I soon developed quite a rapport with a 'Y Nishimura'. Several email exchanges, both from his office plus home location ensued.

If only the dealers themselves were so responsive.

I've enjoyed 17 years uninterrupted service from my RC5B-3, now to be replaced with the newer RC5B-3-P purchased from the distributors in DL (UKW Berichte).
Ditto here. I contacted them after a lightning strike. They sent me a new control box (I paid of course) to a CA importer, although at the time they did not have a regular outlet in USA. They also sent me parts to repair my damaged box. Alas I have put it off for several years. Must get to it as the repair is fairly simple. ron w8gus _______________________________________________