[TowerTalk] [antenneX] New DVDs with 2880 antenna articles

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] [antenneX] New DVDs with 2880 antenna articles
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 06:10:57 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy, TowerTalkians --

    FYI. Sounds interesting.

Cheers,
Steve       K7LXC

Here's 2 new DVDs to be released and  shipped after July 1st with
some 2,880 antenna-related articles by authors  from 25 countries!
We provide a 20% discount if  pre-ordered before July 1.
-- FIRST DVD SPECIAL:
After July  1, we will be shipping our latest version of antenneX
on DVD #28 with some  2,080 articles. There won't be another new one
for 6 months!
Reserve (preorder) the new antenneX  on DVD #28 before midnight
(GMT) June 30, 2012 and take advantage of the 20%  discount.
The new DVD #28 will include many ! more articles since the  previous
DVD #27 released December 2012.
-- SECOND DVD SPECIAL:
The same  special deal applies to the new Combo DVD #23 that
includes the antenneX DVD  content described above and the
popular LB Cebik CD #10. This Combo DVD  includes 2,880 articles!
Again, reserve your DVD now and save  20% before July 1!
-- INFO & HOW TO ORDER:
For  more info about DVD #28 and how to order, go to this page:
http://www.antennex.com/Sshack/cdrom.htm
For more info about the Combo DVD #23  and how to order, go here:
http://www.antennex.com/Sshack/cd_combo.htm
-- UPGRADES:
If you have bought a  prior version of one of the above items,
there is a special low upgrade price  available for each one.
That info is also found on the above ad  pages.
Stay on top of emerging technology  with these great searchable DVDs!
There are many more books and useful  products in the Shopping Shack.
See the main product menu:
http://www.antennex.com/shopping.htm