[TowerTalk] Fwd: [TestEquipTrader] - - off topic but ...selling for a fr

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: [TestEquipTrader] - - off topic but ...selling for a friend - -
From: Pete M <pmanfre@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 11:01:27 -0400
Great when working outside on tower or antennas in the heat.
( I told him I would spread the word.... please spread the word for him.) If web addresses below do not show I can send them off line.

Thanks,
Pete WA2ODO
Deputy Sheriff LCSO

http://www.amazon.com/Bullard-X-Large-Blue-Isotherm-Cooling/dp/B000RMH2IE