[TowerTalk] New system

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] New system
From: w5bk <w5bk@live.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 21:09:41 -0500
Hello all,
I got the DB18E in yesterday.  Should be getting the yaesu 2800 rotor in this
week.  I am still waiting on the HDX-555. I installed the base about a month
ago.  I installed my control box last week and ran a 120 volt line to it for
the tower motor. Looks like the DB18E will take some doing too assemble. Also
have the tiltplate for the antenna.  This has been a big project and its not
done yet, hi.

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S™4, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S™4, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone