Re: [TowerTalk] Never Wet - You have to see this video

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Never Wet - You have to see this video
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 08:31:41 -0400
Over a decade ago, K3ZJ reported good success with a commercial version of paint used on radomes on the DEW line. The cost was high, but it really worked, if I recall correctly - stopping ice buildup on antenna elements at Dave's high WV mountain QTH. you can probably find details in the Towertalk archive.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.