[TowerTalk] EZNEC File F12 XR-5 traded for a new RCS-8 V antenna switch

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] EZNEC File F12 XR-5 traded for a new RCS-8 V antenna switch
From: Kari Dx Supply <kari@dxsupply.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 14:03:16 +0200
Hello folks,
Is there anyone outhere who is willing to make a EZNEC analyze of a F12 XR-5
stack on a tower at heights 65 and 31 feet. How good in gain and F\B will this
be? The choosen height corresponds to the respective heights for the sections
of a telescopic tower.
In the latest Arrl Antenna Handbook there is EZC files for F12 C3 which is what
I understand the basic same antenna except that the XR-5 has interlaced WARC
bands added.
For a the EZNEC files I am prepared to trade these to e g a new RCS-8 antenn
switch or similar.
73s Kari SM0HRP