Re: [TowerTalk] Indentifying A4S traps

To: Yuri <ve3dz@rigexpert.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Indentifying A4S traps
From: Ken Burchfield <k5jxl@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 15:36:41 -0700 (PDT)
Yuri,
Here is some information that you may consider , that may help if you do not
have GDO.
Provide that you have the other equipment IE. Signal Generator and Meter for
detector.
Also look for subject in the Tower Talk archives.

73 Ken
http://www.vk4adc.com/web/index.php/hf-projects/46-antenna-traps/105-

tuning-hf-coax-traps.html

VK4ADC's Web - Tuning HF Coaxial Antenna Traps

www.vk4adc.com/web/index.php/hf-projects/46-antenna-traps/​105...

... (grid dip oscillator, ... (an analogue meter is preferred

though). ... I set the sig gen to the wanted frequency ( eg 28.300,

http://www.marcspages.co.uk/tech/2104.htm

Marc's Technical Pages: Tuning Antenna Traps Without a GDO

attachments

 PacketRadio is Still
Alive.......Mississippi.......145.010.......Simplex.......1200 baud Baud