Re: [TowerTalk] 6M Transmission Line

To: K8RI <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 6M Transmission Line
From: Hector Garcia XE2K <j_hector_garcia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 14:28:02 -0700 (PDT)
This is the link missing from my original email , the other was for the 1.125
clamps for the R25 tower

http://www.tessco.com/products/displayProductInfo.do?sku=332355&eventPage=1

the specs are close or similar to the 1/2 CATV, but this is more flexible

J.Hector Garcia  XE2K / AD6D
Mexicali B.C  DM22fp / Heber CA
P.O.Box 73
El Centro CA 92244-0073