Re: [TowerTalk] KLM 40m3 element droop

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] KLM 40m3 element droop
From: "Peter Voelpel" <dj7ww@t-online.de>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 02:12:51 +0200
Hi Bob,

When mounted right, thick side of the inserts at the center of the elements,
a slight upward tilt is still provided.
Electically the 30 inch droop does not matter.
For esthetical reason you might use some kind of guying to get them
straight.
On my full size 40m yagi I use 1m long threaded rod M12 and 3mm kevlar rope
for almost straight guying.
The drop is only 15" at the ends.

http://m6.i.pbase.com/o3/91/283791/1/129558956.9JW7HJ0x.40m_Yagimountedat38m
.jpg