Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 127, Issue 86 Mesage 7 WX5B

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 127, Issue 86 Mesage 7 WX5B
From: Roger <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 23:42:10 -0400
But is average really average. The sunspot cycles highs and lows we have recently experienced are quite different than previous cycles and so far this is reportedly, the lowest in a hundred years. From what cycle are the averages taken, or is the information updated to reflect current cycles?

I don't remember 40 ever being consistently as good for DX throughout the nights as it was for 4 or 5 recent years.

73

Roger (K8RI)