To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 128, Issue 4
From: "Larry Stowell" <lclarks@nc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 15:23:54 -0400

Patrick
I agree with you. I've had one up for 12 years and the set up is similar to you idea, its an Aluma with the "Ground Post". I have had a C31XR on it a 4el Steppir and now a Tennadyne T-8. All with a homemade tilt plate.

My only comment is I think you might want think about a winch and pulley system for the tilt over, my tower weight is less than 400# and the antenna/rotor about 100# that 7ft is not much of a lever arm.

73 Larry K1ZW

Message: 3