[TowerTalk] Manuals needed Force 12 Antennas

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Manuals needed Force 12 Antennas
From: Natan Huffman <natan1945@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 18:00:36 -0400
Hello All,

I'm in the process of rebuilding my antenna farm at the new QTH in Upstate
New York near Ithaca and find I need two manuals or a copy of just the
overhead view.  The manual or the Overhead is needed for the Mag 240N and
also the EF607 six meter antenna.  Of course a digital copy is what's
needed.  If you have a copy of these two antennas, now discontinued by F12,
Please send a copy to me at Natan1945@Gmail.com.

Thank you.

73

Natan W6XR