Re: [TowerTalk] Comparing K9AY Loop and KB7GF Shared Apex Loop Array?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Comparing K9AY Loop and KB7GF Shared Apex Loop Array?
From: john@kk9a.com
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 08:01:56 -0400
In Aruba, I had a K6SE(sk)pennant 6' from my TX vertical and I found it to
be a useful antenna. It is a good 160m RX antenna. I had played with a
K9AY loop however went with the pennant because it was not ground
dependant. The K9AY loop does have the direction switching advantage.
Unfortunately with a small lot and a lot of local noise, there is only so
much you can do.

GL,
John KK9A aka P40A