Re: [TowerTalk] Towable towers available from the government

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Towable towers available from the government
From: Charles Tifft <chuckw6rd@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 06:47:26 -0700

Charles Tifft wrote:
It says 1 lot of about 198,000 lbs. I don't see where the price is per pound. Bid is at $145. Doubt anyone is paying that per pound for scrap.
W6RD

Jon Pearl - W4ABC wrote:
I saw this ad, earlier this month.

I sent a letter to my Congressman asking how it was this didn't somehow qualify as waste, fraud or abuse of our wallets?

73,

Jon Pearl - W4ABC
www.w4abc.com