Re: [TowerTalk] Rohyn 11G questions

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohyn 11G questions
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 23:36:45 -0400
On 8/19/2013 10:55 PM, Tom WA9WSJ wrote:
Hello All,
A gent I know has some Rohn 11g tower sections, at least they resemble the one only picture I can find of them.

The smallest ROHN tower I've seen was the 20G

73

Roger (K8RI)

My Rohn books don't mention anything about this model, just that picture comparing the 11g to 25g with a load of bricks on it, doing a weight/sag demonstration. Does anyone have any specs on this model? What a section might be worth? How much weight it can handle, I'm guessing not much. Thanks! 73 Tom