Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Trailer Sale

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Trailer Sale
From: "Marlon Schafer \(509.982.2181\)" <ooe@odessaoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 15:21:34 -0700
Hey!

That's MY idea! I've been saving all of the old crank up TV towers that I remove from homes when putting their new internet connections in.

Just looking for a trailer to mount one on!  grrrr

I'll build mine so that it can be fork lifted onto any ol' car trailer.

Really I've been spending money in other places. I think it'll cost thousands to get the extra steel needed to make the frame and the outriggers.

Sure be nice to have one of these pre-built units though!
marlon

-----Original Message----- From: N7KA@comcast.net