Re: [TowerTalk] Territorial birds

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Territorial birds
From: "Mark Beckwith" <r-emails@n5ot.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 06:02:44 -0500
Thanks Dan,

I very much appreciate this degree of detail. You had not said that the surveyor who did your survey this time was the same surveyor who did the FWS' survey previously. Also, the process they use would definitely get results if there were any results to get.

You must be very frustrated. I would be to. Is there any kind of appeal process? That surveyor could make a very compelling argument for your position.

Mark, N5OT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Schaaf" <dan-schaaf@att.net>