Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator control program to slave two rotors??

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator control program to slave two rotors??
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 21:38:38 -0000
Green Heron works great with TIC rotators and you can slave them.

John KK9A

To:Tower Talk <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
From:Jay Kesterson <k0gu@verinet.com>
Date:Wed, 04 Sep 2013 13:48:22 -0600

Is there a computer rotator program out there that will allow you to slave
two computer controllable rotators? I will soon have a vertical stack of two
antennas. One on top the tower (OR-2800) and one on a TIC ring (probably a
EA4TX controller for computer control). I'm not aware of a program that will
slave various rotators but it seems simple enough maybe there is something
out there?
73,  Jay  K0GU