Re: [TowerTalk] Topband: Snap and Seal plugs

To: Clive GM3POI <gm3poi2@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Topband: Snap and Seal plugs
From: K4RO Kirk Pickering <k4ro@k4ro.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2013 08:59:17 -0500
Clive,

The O-Ring goes on the female connector, with the rubber facing the male connector. After the male connector is installed, the O-ring is then tightened up against the end of the male connector. Only the cable end of the male connector is waterproof. The other end is vulnerable to water unless the matching O-ring is used.

73, Kirk K4RO