[TowerTalk] Tower Climber Needed

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Climber Needed
From: "Bob Farkaly" <bob@farkaly.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 10:40:16 -0400
I'm looking for someone to install my 204BAS on top of my crank-up tower in
Knoxville, TN. I've put this tower and antenna up 5 times in different parts
of the country and never had a problem finding a tower climber - until now.
I'm willing (and anxious) to pay a reasonable amount for this effort,
including reimbursement for reasonable travel. Everything is ready to go,
but I don't climb towers myself anymore.  Having had this done before, I
can't imagine it taking more than a couple of hours.

Any thoughts or referrals very welcome.

Bob, K9RHY

Bob Farkaly, K9RHY
4517 Topside Road