Re: [TowerTalk] Interesting development

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Interesting development
From: kr2q@optimum.net
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 10:58:37 +0000 (GMT)
[snip]
After the contest Sunday, I turned the Force to EU and was listening to anM0 on
20m. The Steppir elements were homed. Then I put the Steppir on 20mand watched
the S meter go up 3 s units.change in band conditions I thought,so I homed the
Steppir elements and found the M0 went down 3 s units. I repeated homing the
elements 3 times, and each time, the M0 went down in signal strength.
[end snipo]

Sounds [is] impossible.  Are you sure that you weren't still on the SteppiIR
and that the 3 S unit shift was actually due to the delta between the "home"
position and the 20m position...again, while connected to the Steppir?  Sounds
much more likely.

de Doug KR2Q