Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Connecting Tower to Ground Rod

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Connecting Tower to Ground Rod
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 02:51:16 -0000
Read K8RI's response again.  Silver is the best conductor listed and I have
many silver plated Andrew and Amphenol connectors. Actually aluminum is only
slightly worse than gold as a conductor so why would anyone use gold ground
wire?  As Roger stated silver does oxidize, this reduces it's conductivity.
I make sure that my connectors are clean before using them.

John KK9A