[TowerTalk] Rotator Help

To: Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotator Help
From: Richard Zalewski <dick.w7zr@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 12:09:09 -0700
I have a brand new old stock Colormaster LC100B rotator.  This would also
be the same as the Radio Shack 15-1225 and probably several other brand
names.  I need to get into the controller without using a 2lb sledge.
 There is only one visable screw under the unit and that does nothing.
 There are no screws under the rubber feet (usual hiding place).  Internet
searches turns up nothing for me.  Anyone help on this?

--
Tnx es 73
Richard W7ZR

*Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer*