Re: [TowerTalk] Help Needed for my First Tower --Coax Grounding

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Help Needed for my First Tower --Coax Grounding
From: Alan NV8A <nv8a@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 21:05:56 -0400
For BuryFlex I used the PolyPhaser grounding kits, which I bought from DX Engineering. They have three different kits; pick the one that suits the metals at each end: copper/brass to copper/brass, copper/brass to aluminum/tinned/galvanized, or aluminum/tinned/galvanized to aluminum/tinned/galvanized. Handle up to 2 1/8" diameter. Not cheap.

73

Alan NV8A