Re: [TowerTalk] Thoughts on towers suitable for my difficult location?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Thoughts on towers suitable for my difficult location?
From: "KS4TL" <ks4tl@rodentranch.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 15:09:35 -0400
Thank you all for the excellent information and feedback. I believe I
will first try out a pair of phased verticals for 17 or 20 meters and
see where that gets me. (Not enough room on my little lot for decent
radial fields for a 4-square.)

If that doesn't do the trick, I'll consult a local PE before going
farther with plans for a tower installation.

Thanks & 73,

Jeff / KS4TL

> On 10/23/13 10:19 AM, Charlie Gallo wrote:
> > Jeff,
> > I'd talk to the PE from the beginning, and pose the questions you
just asked.  He might actually have "better" ideas that you didn't think
of (which is why you pay him)