Re: [TowerTalk] screw anchors in sandy soil

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] screw anchors in sandy soil
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 11:07:33 -0500 (EST)
At that cost...easier and cheaper to pour a sled.

K4XS

In a message dated 11/10/2013 3:59:48 P.M. Coordinated Universal Tim,
bigdon39@gmail.com writes:

If the soil is questionable, you could always screw in 2, 3,  4,...N such
anchors adjacently, lash their eyes together with a big chain, or  some other
HB conglomerized bracket, and attach the guy to *that*, and sleep
well......

On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 6:22 AM, <_Cqtestk4xs@aol.com_