Re: [TowerTalk] Wire grounding question

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Wire grounding question
From: john@kk9a.com
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 08:30:11 -0500
I use MOVs at multiple points in the control wires to protect the rotators
and the controllers.  I do not believe there is any harm except for the
minimal cost.  I think you are referring to using multiple MOVs on power
lines which can cause issues if you use different power strips in your
shack.

John KK9A