Re: [TowerTalk] 2 Meter Balun Question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 2 Meter Balun Question
From: "Patrick Greenlee" <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 07:27:52 -0600
Absolutely no offense taken. I read with interest and appreciate your contributions to the technical issues on this site.

I am just standing up for a solution that was good enough and proven to be so over a period of decades. Perfection is a wonderful goal but not always cost effective in time, or dollars. The OP apparently has the MB antenna. If he tries it and gets acceptable results then no harm done. If it doesn't work acceptably for him then he can profit from the tech suggestions offered here. Should be a win-win for him.

73

Patrick AF5CK

-----Original Message----- From: Jim Brown