Re: [TowerTalk] US Towers TX-489 Base

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] US Towers TX-489 Base
From: Randy <randy@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 22:02:43 -0500
I don't have a drawing where I can find it.
There are *two* pieces of #9 (1 1/8") in each corner, with a radius specified for the corners, rather than a simple 90-degree right-angle. I think there are about 10 square hoops, with two of them tied together
at the top and the rest spread out along the way.
Hope you can find an actual drawing on line.

Randy\