Re: [TowerTalk] 80 meter stub

To: towertalk-bounces@contesting.com, "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 80 meter stub
From: "Patrick Greenlee" <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 08:36:55 -0600
I have a Hy-Gain Hy-Tower vertical working on 7 bands. It has stubs attached at various locations on the tower portion. With this arrangement longer is lower in freq. as in many other situations.

I have 4 each 10 ft sections of Rohn 25 and a 9 ft top section. My current thinking is to erect it on insulators and try to build a DIY version of the Hy-Tower complete with multiple stubs. Anyone want to mention any pitfalls or difficulties I might encounter?

Patrick NJ5G

-----Original Message----- From: Tom Osborne