Re: [TowerTalk] Boom-to-Mast Tilt fixture

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Boom-to-Mast Tilt fixture
From: Bryan Swadener <bswadener@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 18:49:34 -0800 (PST)
Hans,

Nothing structural is attached to my house. There's
approximately 1/2" clearance between the TRX80HD
Raising Fixture and my gutter.

The first few photos are of the orginal owner's (John WO6R)
installation.  He installed it too close to his house and the
fascia board needed to be trimmed for clearance.

vy 73,
Bryan WA7PRC