Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete prices

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete prices
From: Bryan Swadener <bswadener@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 16:57:26 -0800 (PST)
Mike,

18 months ago here in Western WA, the foundation for my
UST  TX472 used approximately 7.5 cu yd of 5000# and I
paid about $1500 including the concrete pumper.

I paid a couple of guys $1000 to dig the hole w/ their
backhoe.  The guy running the backhoe couldn't
hear/understand me when I said "STOP!", which
is why the hole took so much concrete.

vy 73,
Bryan WA7PRC