Re: [TowerTalk] Raising Towers

To: "Hector Garcia,XE2K" <j_hector_garcia@sbcglobal.net>, "Jim Lux" <jimlux@earthlink.net>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Raising Towers
From: "Patrick Greenlee" <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 14:05:19 -0600
Hector, You can offer me advice anytime and I will gladly accept it in less than perfect English. Since leaving San Diego my opportunity to speak Spanish (fairly poorly) has been seriously reduced and has deteriorated from bad to worse.

By the way, were you ever associated with Marine Electric either in San Diego or its Mexican offshoot?

73,  Patrick NJ5G  (was N6AYR in San Diego)

-----Original Message----- From: Hector Garcia,XE2K