Re: [TowerTalk] screw anchors

To: Towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] screw anchors
From: Joe <wd0m@wd0m.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 10:09:38 -0700
I used screw anchors on my 50' Rohn 25G tower in Fritz Creek, Alaska. They withstood 125 mph winds with no problems. My home overlooked Kachemak Bay, we experienced some wicked weather coming in off the ocean, and I never had a problem with the screw anchors I installed myself.

My old WL7M web page (now orphaned, and not removed by my old ISP from 10 years ago) still has a picture of the tower, taken by my wife, following a heavy snow/ice storm. You can see it here, half way down the home page:

http://www.xyz.net/~joe/

73,

Joe
WDØM