Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: New Fair-Rite Clamp-On -- BAD NEWS

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: New Fair-Rite Clamp-On -- BAD NEWS
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 12:24:25 -0800
On 1/12/2014 12:13 PM, Patrick Greenlee wrote:
I have followed this thread and it looks to me the info was there but not stressed.

Mostly not there. First, the website is a moving target -- there have been updates since I first evaluated this part about three months ago. Second, the part is described in at least four different places, each different from the others. One or two reference a drawing "4", but only one of them includes a drawing for "4," and it was not there when I first looked at the table where the part is listed. The current (as of a few days ago) single HTML page that you get by clicking on the part number contains no drawing of the part, but rather a blank space for the graphic. And EVERY place in which the part is described, it includes the description "Round Cable Snap-It."

73, Jim K9YC