Re: [TowerTalk] [Tower Talk] Anti-climbing technology

To: "Steve MIller" <steven0sm@yahoo.com>, towertalk-bounces@contesting.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Tower Talk] Anti-climbing technology
From: "Patrick Greenlee" <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 13:37:04 -0600
I like it.   I might even go so far as 1,000,000 Ohms!
One wag put up signs around the periphery of his quarter section (160 acres) to
deter trespassing.
They read, “Caution, intense intermittent photonic radiation, exposure known to
cause cancer.”
A mom overheard her son and a neighbor kid talking about it, had the boys show
her the signs, and then called the sheriff's office who sent a deputy out to
talk to the land owner.  It seems the photonic radiation was sunlight and the
intermittent nature was day and night cycle.  Exposure to sun light can cause
cancer. The story got as little confused at this point but the deputy took no
action relative to the land owner or the signs. The way I heard it the deputy
told the mom that there was no dangerous radiation leaving the property,

Patrick NJ5G