Re: [TowerTalk] BAOFENG?

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] BAOFENG?
From: Kevin Kidd <kkbroadcastengineering@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 09:12:17 -0600
They certainly are an amazing value.

I wouldn't say impossible but they certainly aren't very intuitive...  You
can program using the manual but the youtube videos will get you up and
going quicker.

I have 3 different models and all program slightly different.  I got tired
of having to reinvent the wheel each time I programmed something and made a
cheat sheet that is taped to the back of each radio.  The programming
software is your best bet if you are programming more than 4 or 5 channels.

Later,

Kevin C. Kidd, CSRE/AMD
AM Ground Systems Company  -  WD4RAT
kkidd@kkbc.com  --  866-22-RADIO -- 866-227-2346